Followers

Friday, April 1, 2022

Digging Weeds

We drove to Fillmore to get Carol's medication.  The tablets were there.  I went in and Carol stayed in the car.  I was back to the car.  I stopped at Fillmore feed.  I wanted some large celebrity tomato plants.   They didn't have any, but they could get them from the Beaver Nursery.   After lunch, I took Jim Masner's phone number to Carla, who bought the Masner home.  She wanted to ask him some questions about their home.   

I filled the hole where the broken compression coupler was leaking water.  I turned on the garden hose and soaked it with water.  

Digging weeds in the north garden was the last thing I did this evening.  It was almost the last thing.  It was getting dark and there was a possibility of the pipes freezing.  I shut the doors to houses five and six.  I turned a on a little water on couple of hose bibs.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment