Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Weeds & Asparagus

I opened the east doors to house six.   I walked into house three looking for the wand that went with a sprayer. 

I found one that was with a smaller spray tank.  I put it on the back of the larger sprayer that I hope to fix.
I took this tray and knife and picked the asparagus.  There was a nice harvest this morning.   I went again tonight just before dark and got about six stems. 
I put it in a large mouth quart bottle of water and put it in the fridge.
I was going to spray weeds this afternoon, but when I walked out of house five, the wind was blowing.  I changed my mind several time and then decided to spray.  I sprayed the weeds north of then north garden.  
I found a lot of Grape hyacinths and then found this cluster.  The grape hyacinths produce seeds that are someway scattered.  In some areas they are considered invasive.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment