Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Planting Tomato Seeds

Saturday morning means three wood working shows.  Breakfast was over with plenty of time for left for watching the shows.  At nine thirty, I went for the mail.  There was none.  I lost all of my files that were on the computer in the little bedroom.   I found them.  I don't know what I did, but I put the cursor on a fill and click.  The plant file appeared.   I tried to print a label and there was nothing.  I made adjustments and printed the label which printed horizontal across down the middle of five labels.  I spent all morning making adjustments.  The preview was perfect, but not the results of the printing. 

I have some packets of tomato seeds that I wanted to plant them.  They should have been planted over a month ago and decided to wait until next year, but in a couple of minutes I decided to plant anyway and would get a late crop in the fall.

I used the potting soil that I bought Tuesday.  I filled 1206 tray with the soil.
I thought that I took two other photos but seemed to have disappeared.  The photo above shows the stick labels.  At the end there are two six packs of Lolo peppers.  I pressed each seed into the soil with my finger and then covered them with more potting soil. I pressed each cell with my finger for close contact with the seed.   I put the tray on the heating pad and sprayed them with water.  Later I carefully water them with a watering can. 
The wind was blowing hard and caused the east door of house five slam open and shut.  the door header was coming apart.  I got screws, and cordless driver to fix the door.  I clamped the header parts to gather and drove screws the plywood.  The plywood is quite dark.   The above photo is from the inside and,
the above photo is from the outside.
I sprayed the grass that is growing in the top of the pomegranate bush about a month ago.  The grass is dead.  The pomegranate bush is really healthy.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment