Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Pruned Tree

Breakfast went as usual.  I got the mail and then opened the east doors of house five.  

This Big Leaf Linden tree had a lot of sucker branch growing from its base.  I got my handsaw to cut them off.  I cut one small branch and I could see that it would take way too long using the handsaw.  I got electric chain saw out and two long extension cords. I was able to cut off all of them.  I should have counted them, but I think that there was about twenty of them.  When I finished, I drug all of them out to the road.  
I drug the branches and sticks to the road so they will be picked up at a later date.
I had my cordless weed whip on the charger all night.  This afternoon, I cut away all of the weeds directly west of house four.  Most of them were foxtail grass.  They were growing close together.   I moved the large pipe out of the way.
This is west of house five.  You can see some of the grass that I didn't cut in the upper left corner.  My battery went dead at this location.
There is a spruce growing west of house five.  I pruned off some of the lower branches and carried them out to the road.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment