Followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

Weed Eater Whip

We needed something for our Sunday dinner.  Right after breakfast I went to Fillmore for groceries.  I got a frozen dinner and a few other things and then went home.  I began cutting weeds.  I was cutting for less than a minute when the string was worn out.  I drove back to Fillmore.  I got the weed eater whip at Roper's.  They had several different sizes.  The one I got was .065 millimeters in thickness.   I came back home and tried to load it in the spool.  I couldn't figure it out.  So, I watch two YouTube videos and followed the directions.  

I cut three different areas west of house five.  The above photo shows the center area.
This shows the right area.  I am missing the left area photo.  The battery went dead.  I took it to the garage and hooked it up to the charger.  That is the last of cutting weeds for today.
I cut more asparagus.  This was a good batch.  Carol cooked some for supper.
There is a lot of foxtail grass all over. West of the south end of house was more foxtail grass that I dug with a shovel.  There was a lot of tall fox tail grass on the berms north of house four.   There were two small barrel cacti hidden by the foxtail grass.   I started to dig the weeds and found the cactus on the left.
It took me quite a long time digging with the shovel.  I then got on my knees and began to pull the grass.  I was able to free the cactus from the grass.  this is the one on the right.
There are a couple of flowers on the cactus on the left.  The flowers were a faded yellow.
Another photo of the flowers.     Richard called and said that Carol's was in the St, Mark hospital with pneumonia and covid.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment