Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

More Weeds & Asparagus

I decided to put the soft cat food in the cat dishes first and then the dry food.

The above picture is the soft cat food.  Usually, it is on top of the dry food and the cats eat it first and then the dry cat food last.
The soft cat food is not completely covered.  After breakfast I picked up the mail and sprayed weeds.
There is a native shrub on the west side of the north garden.  It blooms every year, and every year I want to move it closer to the house.
And every year I don't do it because it is too late in the spring.
The daffodils by the grape vines plants are blooming.  I cut a bunch for bouquet.
The asparagus is beginning to grow.  This is the first harvest this year.  I put it in a large mouth pint bottle and put it in the fridge.  I was going to have it for super tonight, but I forgot.
I filled the backpack sprayer twice and sprayed weeds in the orchard and also in the garden.
There is some invasive grass in the dahlia garden.  I sprayed it.  I dug up several clumps of hardy pampas grass. 

insert photo here.

 I put the largest one in a number five nursery can.  
The beautiful fern bush peonies are about to bloom.  A frost is expected.  I hope they are not damaged.  
I dug the weeds in a row in the north garden.  I plan on putting another row of Green Arrow peas in the row.

A hard frost is expected tonight.  I turned five or so taps to a steady drip.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment