Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

Wind & more Wind

A cold wind was blowing hard this morning.  I fed the cats.  It looks like, Midnight, has had her babies.  Carol wrapped a present for one of our great granddaughters, Reese Wells.  I made the address.   We went to the post office.  The post office worker put it in a box and taped the box closed.   We then drove to Fillmore to get some medication at the Service drug store.  They didn't have enough to fill the prescription.

On a clear day one can see the mountains.  Today the wind is blowing hard and there is so much dust to the north that the mountains have disappeared.  I opened the doors to greenhouse five.  Again, the geraniums and tomato plants are looking good.  I dug weeds on the east end of the north garden.  This afternoon, Carol went to a DUP meeting held at the Holden town hall.  
After digging weeds, I put on my leather gloves and removed some more dried up pole bean vines.  Carol came home from the DUP meeting with some treats.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment