Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Geranium Buds

After breakfast, I watched three hours of wood working show.  When it was over, I took a package to the post office to be mailed to Ezra, Holden and Megan's son, and Roberts and Jeanne's grandson.  They are living in Orem with Robert and Jeanne.  After lunch I went out to house five.

There were several of the new geranium plants that were growing buds.   A bud is in the middle of the above photo.  Later I watered the geranium and the tomato plants, it took them a long time to germinate, but are now doing very well.

I need the address of Dale Robins, so I could pay for his irrigation water that I am going to use.  I went to the home of the irrigation company's secretary and got the address.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment