Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Payson Utah Temple

 I went to the Rever Health building for my eight o'clock appointment with Dr. Gross.  I was fasting.   I got to the UPS building and then turned around because I forgot a paper that listed the medications that I was taking.  I turned around and went home and got the paper.  My visit with the doctor went well.  I then came home.  

I had my breakfast, put the house garbage in the trunk, and went to the dump.  I opened the doors to house five.  I had the water in the garden running all night.  I shut off all of those taps.  We usually watch the Waltons, a show set in the late 1900's.   As soon as it was over, we put on our Sunday best clothes and drove to the Payson Utah temple.  After an enjoyable session, we bought some things at Walmart.  Next, we drove to Steve Regan store where I bought a bag of loose potting soil.  On the way home, we got some ice cream at the Red Barn.  We them drove home.  It was nearly seven.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!







No comments:

Post a Comment