Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Stake Conference Sunday

 After breakfast I made tapioca pudding.  I made some mistakes and it turned out to be more like tapioca soup than pudding.  We watched the Fillmore Stake Conference on ZOOM.  I tried several times to log in. I finally got it with about five minutes to spare.  The speakers were good, and Elder             spoke more on sharing the gospel and did a good job.  For dinner we baked potatoes. ham, and frozen peas from the garden.

The vine by the patio door is looking good.   I used the flash to get the above photo of one of the flowers.
After dinner I got the photo of some tulips growing under the little leaf Linden tree. The deer haven't found them yet.  I turned the water on.  It is running on the Green Arrow pea plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment