Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Proxy Sealings, Provo Temple

I was up at 5:15 and read a couple chapters from the Book of Mormon.  Carol was up at 6:15.    I fed the cats and had breakfast ready a short time after that.  I opened one east door in house five.   We put on our Sunday clothes and were on our way about 7:45.  
We parked in a handicapped parking spot close the temple.  We ended up at the sealing office and after a short wait, we were invited to go into one of the sealing rooms.  Our time doing sealings.  We were acting as proxies for those who have died.   Couple were sealed together, and children were sealed to their parents.  When we were finished, we changed back into our Sunday best from our white temple clothes.  The above photo is of the Provo temple that I took as we were leaving the temple parking lot.  A lot of red tulips were planted in the temple grounds landscape.
We then drove to the Provo Home Depot.  I bought a compressor.  One person helped a little and then I found another person that helped me find what I wanted.  I used two, fifty-dollar gift cards.  I also had a gift card that about $21 left on it.  I used my credit card to pay the difference.  The clerk carried the compressor out to the car where Carol was waiting for me.  She was very helpful.  We got two small hamburgers, two orders of fries, and one diet coke.  We stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream cones, and then drove to Nephi on the frontage road.

I change into my overalls.  I opened the box and read the cautions and directions.  Most were warnings.  By the time I finished reading them, felt like it wasn't safe to have that compressor.  I watched a couple of You Tube videos about the compressor.  That seemed to help.  I put it on the patio and plugged in the extension cord.  It began to work.  I looked all over for the pressure cord and found it nowhere.  A couple of months ago, I asked a neighbor to fix my old compressor.  I think he took pressure cord with it.  I called him, but he was not home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment