Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Serious Weeding

The temperature this morning was much warmer.  The house temperature when I got up was 72 degrees.  I didn't turn the furnace it on and it has been off all day.  The temperature tonight is 71 degrees.  I opened the doors of house five.  Carol and went to the post office and got the mail.  When we got back home, we walked out to house five.  I opened the west door and helped Carol through the west door.  

We have a plant growing in a pot by the door to the patio.  I could smell the flower, and after a closer inspection, I saw the flower and took the above picture.  The plant blooms in mid-April.   This evening we found more flower buds.
Yesterday, I removed all of the pole bean vines off the cattle panels.  I dug the weeds in the kidney.  There weren't very many.
The wind has been blowing quite hard for a couple of day.  It blew over the century plant.
I pulled off a couple of plump seed pods and took them in the garage where I broke the pod to get the seeds.  They looked like seeds, but when I tried to pick them up, I couldn't fill any seeds.  It was all chaff.  

I dug the weeds in the north garden.  There was a lot of big clumps of green foxtail. I worked some before lunch and again after lunch.  I filled the backpack sprayer with weed killer.  I didn't spray any, because the wind was blowing too hard.  

Last week I was examined by Dr Gross.  I asked him if there was an IV solution that would give Carol some relief to the pain that she has suffered for so many years.  Carol received a call from the hospital in Richfield.   She asked insurance questions and then made an appointment May thirteen.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!















No comments:

Post a Comment