Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Asparagus

I turned on the furnace to take off the chill.  It wasn't very cold last night.  After breakfast and some news, I opened the east doors of house five.  Later, I got the mail.  The car needs an oil change.  I called Steve's tires and made an appointment for nine in the morning.  The photos are not in order.

This is an afternoon picture.  I dug out all the weeds except for some on the right side.  
While walking around the garden, I found the asparagus had grown some.  Just before dark, I cut the larger stems.  I put them in this tray where they can lay downl
I put them in wide mouth quart bottle filled with water.  Then they are in the fridge.  I expect to get more tomorrow.  
I tried to start the lawn mower.  I cranked and cranked and choked it.  But it wouldn't start.  I found that there was not any gas in the tank.  I had a little bit in the garage.  I pored it in the tank.  I then started right up.  I drove it to the front of the garage and checked the oil.  The oil was okay.  I didn't have enough gas to mow the lawn.  I will get more gas in the morning.
There are a lot of weeds that have seeds like the dandy lion.  They blow in the wind.  The above photo shows what is above ground and what is underground.
Richard Darnel brought my pressure hose to me this morning.  I hooked to the compressor and turned on the power.  It started to build pressure and then it filled with air and shut off. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment