Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

Barbeque Two

The night for several days has been quite cool.  I was up early and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.   Carol took me to choir practice which starts at nine.  She came later,    We always sit on the third row.

The missionaries assigned to the Fillmore Stake were the speakers.  The assigned topic was: "Come Follow Me."  After the sacrament meeting was Priesthood meeting for me and Relief society meeting for Carol.

I left some water running in the north garden and this morning the spray of water was frozen.  It was still frozen this morning.  We watched some of the church TV shows on television.   We didn't have lunch because Lisa and Eric were going to bring dinner when they came.  I cleaned the barbeque last night and I hooked up the gas.  The gas tank was heavy and I could lift it to put it where it should go.  I put it on the left end and hooked up the gas line.  Carol and I set the table with our best China and silverware.  It was a little after seven thirty when then got here.
When they got here, Eric got the flame started.  He brought some large steaks, put them on the grill and began to cook them.
I took this picture before blessing the food.
Lisa used my phone to get this picture from the other end of the table.  They everything into the dishwasher except the China which was washed by hand and put away.  After a short visit they went home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment