Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Lisa & Eric Gray

After breakfast, I started taking some pictures.  I took more pictures this afternoon.

It was a cold night.  The water sprayed all night across the lawn and left a trail of ice.
The same thing in the south garden.   The ice melted in the afternoon.
This fern leaf paeony looked pretty bad yesterday morning.  This morning it is looking much better.
I filled the backpack sprayer with weed killer.  It would take me about forty-five minutes to empty it.
And I sprayed all of the weeds on the west end of greenhouse six and most of the weeds in the orchard.
I filled the backpack sprayer again with weed killer.
And sprayed the weeds on the north end of greenhouse three and two.
I pulled all of the dead pole beans vines on the north side of the hoop house.  I may pull dead pole bean vines on the south side of the hoop house tomorrow.
We were expecting Eric and Lisa this afternoon.  The stopped for a short visit on the way to Las Vagas, Nevada where Emi is playing basketball on the high school team.

We got this selfie before they left.  Left to right:  Carol Johnson, Emly Gray, Emi Gray, Eric Gray, and Lisa Gray.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment