Followers

Monday, April 4, 2022

Spraying and Weeding

Monday morning:  Shower, shave, and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  Our breakfast was the usual mush, fried egg on toast, and milk.  Our mailbox was empty.  I opened the doors of greenhouse five.

I emptied two huge plastic bags that were full of leaves.  I covered the carrots to keep them from freezing.  I also dug a lot of weds around the hoop.   I filled the backpack spryer with weedkiller and sprayed the weeds by the asparagus.  I sprayed them a couple of weeks ago.  Today, I sprayed the weeds that I missed earlier.
These flowers were growing in the curl leaf.   
I have no idea why I took this picture.  There may be something on the ground between the root control bags.
I dug up and pulled all the weeds against the north wall of greenhouse five that were growing under the grow bench.  I moved the bench a little and got on hands and knees.  I filled the backpack sprayer again with weed killer.  I decided to wait until tomorrow to spray because of the wind.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment