Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday General Conference

I was up early and put the roast in the slow cooker.  I then showered, prayers, and shaved.  We peeled carrots and potatoes. We then had our usual breakfast.  Later I opened doors on greenhouse five.   We watched the morning session of conference.  As usual, the talks given were inspiring.   We had a good dinner that was in the slow cooker.

We watched the afternoon session which also was inspiring.  At the end of the session, President Nelson announces the location of seventeen new temples.  I tried to take a screen shot of one of the speakers.  My phone wouldn't work.  After the conference was over, I plugged in the phone into the charger.  I got one good picture, but accidently deleted the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment