Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Late Spring Snow

 Woke up to snow this morning.  It snowed some all morning and a little snow this afternoon.  The snow melted as it hit the warmer road.  The roads were free of snow, but wet when I picked up the mail.

I was standing on the road north of the house when I got this photo.
This is one of the most interesting photos of snow that I have taken over the years.  The snow stuck to the north side of the hoops.
When I went out to greenhouse five.  The house temperature at the lowest point was thirty-two.   Our pantry which next to the kitchen is so full of stuff, that there is hardly any space to walk.  Carol wanted it cleaned up.  I didn't get a "before" photo. 
I found this potato in a dark corner on the floor.  The pantry has no windows, so it is dark most of the time.  It grew multiple stems.

I took most of the things that were on the floor and put them all over the kitchen.  Some of the things were on the floor under the shelves.  There was a laundry tube that was full of worn out and ragged towels.  I put them in a large black plastic bag.  They are in the garage.  There were other things in boxes that I put in the garage.  A big box of quart bottle went to the shed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment