Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Pain Clinic

I started the watering right after breakfast.  I saw many weeds in the driveway north of our house.  I got the backpack sprayer and filled with water and round-up and began spraying those before mention weeds.  

I hooked it to my shoulders and began pump the pump lever.   I sprayed those weeds and then started spraying the puncture weeds west of the driveway.  
There were lots of them; small and large.  I ran out of spray, so I got my shovel and began digging them up.
Carl Remkes gave me a picture burned on wood of seagulls.  Carol was vacuuming and bumped into it, it fell to the floor and broke in half.  A small piece in the center broke out.  I tried glue the small pieces to the half, but I couldn't hold tight long enough for it stick.  I took it out to the garage, put it in the vice, applied glue the bottom edge.  I put clamps on both ends and carefully tightened the clamps.  It was a little after two when we drove to the South-west pain clinic.  We went in and soon Carol was called.  A little later the doctor came in.  He told us that they would do the procedure in two weeks.  
We left the clinic,
went to Wal-Mart.  The store was hugh.  It took us a long time to find some of the things that we wanted.
We stopped in Scipio and bought two hamburgers and two orders of fries.  We were somewhat disappointed because there were no tomatoes are lettuce.

Coming home there was a lot of smoke from the fire and a few places where it had rained for a short time.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment