Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Planting the Dracaena

Carol and I were up late last night watching a video.  Richard went to bed before it was over.  I slept in this morning.  When I got up Richard was gone.  He drives around looking for coyotes.  Carol and I had breakfast and Richard came later for his breakfast.  

Richard was going to help me move the Dracaena to its summer location.  I was doing something in the garden.  I walked out to house five and the Dracaena was gone.  Richard loaded it on the two-wheel cart and put it next the spot and was digging the hole.  He finished digging the hole.  We dracaena standing straight.  Richard then back filled the dracaena with soil.  We made ice cream.  We started the electric freezer.  I think that it took nearly an hour before it was finished.  We all had servings of ice cream.  We had pizza for lunch.  It was really hot outside.  I did some watering of the south garden and cut weeds.

Richard went to Fillmore to visit a friend.  It was late when he got home.  We had another serving of the ice cream.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment