Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Mow Grass

I put the fan in the front room window before I went to bed.  This morning the house temperature was at Seventy.  A little later it raised one degree.

I watered the plants in front of the house.  Later this morning we drove to Fillmore for a few groceries and gas for the lawnmower.  As soon as we got home, I began mowing the lawn.  I move the front lawn first, then the east lawn and then the back yard lawn, and then the west lawn.  I set the mower height at three inches.

I dumped the grass in various areas of the garden.
This is the back lawn after I finished.  I put on my boots and got the weed eater and began trimming the grass that was missed by the lawn mower.  It was so tiering with my boots I took them off.  That made it much easier.
This is the front lawn.  The grass and morning glory or bindweeds was pretty tall.  I 
Several days ago, I planted two rows of blue lake bush beans in in the raised bed.  One is beginning to germinate.  It is the green spot in the middle of the picture.  There is a mallow plant germinating.  This afternoon and evening I watered all of the plants in the garden.  The corn, watermelon, and Topaz melons are doing really good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment