Followers

Friday, July 29, 2022

Payson Temple

After having breakfast this morning, I watered all of the outside plants.  I wanted to get it all done before we drove to Payson.  We scheduled the 10:40 session.  We were in the chapel about ten where we waited for the session to start.  There were thirteen brethren on that session and about twice that many sisters.  After the session we stopped at the nearby Wal-Mart where we bought some things that we needed.  We bought gas at Nephi and then drove the rest of the way home.  After lunch I took my laptop to Fillmore to have it fixed.  Dan worked on it awhile and I was more confused after he finished. 

This was a test photo.  I just found the photo.  This is a photo of part of Dan's office.

I bought a few things at the Fillmore Market and then came home.

I took a few pictures after I got home.

The bush bean plants.
The chickens.
One more picture of the kittens.


No comments:

Post a Comment