Followers

Friday, July 15, 2022

Dentist Again

I showered and shaved this morning without my teeth.  I dressed and started reading from the Book of Mormon.  I had old fashion oatmeal mush.  I couldn't chew it, instead I swallowed it and washed it down with apple juice.  I did a little work in the garden.  At 8:30 I drove the truck over to Alisha's place to help remove the rose bush.  Todd was already there with his track hoe.  I should have taken a picture, but I forgot.

I went back in the afternoon and got this picture of the site after it was finished.

I need some parts to fix the water outlets on the irrigation pipe.  I made a list and then Carol and I drove to Fillmore.  Carol got a prescription and then we went over to Ropers where I bought some stuff for the irrigation pipe.
I had Carol take this picture of my black and blue and swollen chin.  The dentist looked at my sore mouth.  He wants to see me Monday.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment