Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weeding Again?

 30 July 2022 which was yesterday.

After breakfast I watered the hanging baskets and then the geraniums.  I did some weeding in the hoop house.  I weeded the weeds in the climbing beans some a couple of days ago.  

The above photo show as of the weeds.  Mostly red root and spurge and    .  I run water down the row which made it much easier to pull the weeds.  I pulled and dug other weeds.  Mostly in the celebrity tomatoes.
The dark green zucchinis are coming up.  

I spent most of the afternoon looking at photos on the computer in the little bedroom.  I found the photos of the wedding of Eric, our son, and April his wife.  I finally figured out how to download them to a thumb drive.  There are nearly forty photos.  Eric passed away two years ago.  I think April would like them.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment