Followers

Friday, July 8, 2022

Weeding Dalias

Breakfast as usual.  The cats are using this raised bed as a restroom.  

I covered it yesterday with the welded wire netting.  The bush beans are growing satisfactory.
The peaches and cream sweet corn is beginning to tassel. 
These are delicious tomato plants.  Every Friday I will prune off the suckers and tie the flowering stem to the trellis.  Some have grown as much as twelve inches.
The first dahlia in bloom this year.  
The mother cat and her kitten.  This is the only one she has had.  There is something in the grass that they are eating.
I worked for hours pulling the grass like weeds.  I had to climb into the flowers without standing some of the geraniums.
Another picture of the only kitten child.
There are a lot of ants on the back porch and steps, I made a Clorox wash and poured it on the steps.  I used an old broom to spread it around.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment