Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Church

I read the priesthood lesson material.  We had our usual breakfast.   I watered the baskets and tubs and Carol's lilac bush.

I made tapioca pudding.  It takes me about twenty minutes from the beginning to the end to make it.  We watched a YouTube video of the lesson material.

Speakers in Sacrament meetings went well.  It was a little hard to understand a couple of them.  There were not many people in the chapel.  No one on the bench in front of us.  We had priesthood and relief society meeting.   After, we came home, dinner was ready,   
We had a frozen chicken and broccoli casserole that was fully cooked when we got home.   It was easy for me to eat.  I didn't have to do much chewing.

We had a visitor from Idaho.  We watched more lesson material on TV.  The fire east of Fillmore is still burning.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment