Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Back to Dentist

My jaw and gums have been hurting.  Carol cooked me scrambled eggs.  The tasted good and were easy to eat.  I worked some in the garden digging weeds and doing some watering.  It was about 11:30 when I got a call to be at the dentist office.

 I took this picture of the backyard through the window.   After a while the dentist came in and took out my dentures.  He did a little more grinding and put them back in. 

The Easter lily is looking pretty good.
I took the burpless cucumbers out of the six packs.  There were seven of them.  I then put them in small pots.  I put them in this frying pan and filled it with water.
No mail today.
Bishop Turnner is building a new house.  The picture above shows that the concrete forms are being removed.  We went Fillmore for medication and few groceries.
Elishia Bills called and wanted some help removing this rose bush.  I filled the hole I dug around it months ago with water.   Later I filled it again.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment