Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Mowing the Lawn

 As soon as breakfast was over, I hung the new growth of the delicious tomato plants.  I usually watch the wood working shows on TV, I didn't need to because they show them again in the afternoon.  I prepared a half batch of round-up.  I filled the backpack spray only half full.  

I loaded the sprayer in the truck and went over Alisha Bill's house and sprayed the roses that were growing along the west fence and over the south fence/
I mowed the lawn.  I started mowing the front lawn, and then the east lawn and then the back lawn and then I finished with the west lawn.  I filled the bags two times.
The back lawn looks really good.
As well as the front lawn.  I also watered the geraniums in front of Carol's bedroom window.  
I had some round-up left over in the tank.  I sprayed a large patch morning glory in the north garden.  That was about it for day.  One more comment.  I took my out my dentures to eat.  I ate soft food for three meals today.  I had my dentures in my mouth most of the day.
I took this selfie of the the br on my chin and neck 


No comments:

Post a Comment