Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Dentist

As soon as breakfast was over, I watered hanging plants and watered all of the geraniums.  Then I dug a lot of weeds in the north garden.  I watched most of another video and then went to the dentist office.  I was put in and exam room and was immediately in the chair. 

Before they started to deaden my gums, I had them take this picture.  Then they deadened my all the areas in my lower jaw.  They came back and began to pull my teeth.  It took them a long time pulling and grinding by teeth.  After they finished, they put in some stitches to stop the bleeding.  The dentist said that my mouth really took a beating. 
The above photo is of the tray which held some of the dental tools and my upper dentures and the teeth that were pulled.  I then came home.  I took a couple of Tylenols which helped relieve some of the pain,  
Later in the afternoon I began watering the garden.  I started with the south garden.  I set on a chair in the shade on the west side.  As the water got to the end of each row, I would move the hose to another row.  I then watered most of the north garden.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment