Followers

Friday, July 1, 2022

New Suit

I slept in some this morning and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  Carol was up before I finished.  I posted a comment in Facebook before she got dressed.  After breakfast I worked in the garden where I finished weeding around the celebrity tomato plants.  One plant had a tomato that may get ripe in a couple of weeks.   I dug up a lot of morning glory that was near the tomato plants.  I used a garden trowel to remove red root weeds.  Later I watered the tomato plants and corn in the south garden.  My phone was not working properly.  I was walking back to the house and Carol called me.  We had to be in Provo by one.  I hurried and put on some nice pants and shirt.  We had the address and took off to Provo.  We drove to the address without any trouble.  I tried on several suit coats to find one that was the right size.  Carol picked out the color.  Plenty of opportunities to take some pictures but for some reason I didn't get one.  I put on the pants and the clerk marked the plant length.  We went to another store where they tailored the pants.   We then drove to In and Out burger and Eric treated us to lunch.  I couldn't eat all of burger.  We took the sandwich and fries home with us.  I bought some shoes at a store across the road.  

We bought gas at Costco.  The lines were long.  It took us about thirty minutes to get gas and leave.  

We then drove straight home.  We usually stop at the Red Barn for an ice cream treat.  Today we drove right on by.  As soon as we got home, I watered the hanging plants and a few others.  
Richard, our oldest son called.   He was coming to stay with us for a couple of days.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment