Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Watering

The water on the back lawn had run all night.  I could hear it splashing against the house.  I showered dressed and then walked out to the control box and shut off the water.  The back lawn really looks good. I started watering the east lawn and the geraniums.   I dug some weeds in the south garden.

I planted the sweet potato slip and watered it well.  The cats are using the blue lake bush beans as their restroom.  I covered the raised bed with welded wire netting.
This yellow flowering plant is the prettiest one that I have ever seen.  This afternoon I brought the birthday list up to date.  It took quite a lot of time.  I finished watering the east lawn and the front lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment