Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Payson Temple

This morning, I watered all the plants in the front yard.  After breakfast we left for the Payson Utah Temple.  It was about 8:15 when we left.

Our appointment was at ten.  We were then nearly a half hour early.  We walked into the chapel and there were only few people there.  The chapel was nearly full when it was time for the session to start.  When the session was over, we went to the elevator to go to the dressing rooms.  We pushed the up button which took us up to the next level.  Other patrons got in to the elevator.  We thought that it would take us to the dressing rooms.  It stopped at the chapel level, and we got out thinking it was the dressing rooms.  We then made our way to the dressing rooms.  I called it, "the elevator of no return."

We drove to Costco for gas.  There were long lines, and we waited for nearly thirty minutes.  We stopped at Wendy's for drinks, fries, and a small hamburger.  We then drove streight home.
I put fertilizer on the back lawn.  It was ten thirty when I went outside and turned on the sprinklers.  I could hear the water from the sprinklers hitting the bedroom walls.  A couple hours later I couldn't hear it.  I got dressed and went outside to see if something had broken.  The sprinklers were working, but the water wasn't spraying out far enough.  I thought that the wind was blowing some which prevented the water from hitting the house. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment