Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Shopping

This morning I started to water the east lawn and the front lawn.  I also watered the baskets and tubs.  I was to keep my dentures in my mouth until 10:30.   I had a bowl of oatmeal mush

and a hardboiled egg for breakfast.   I made and egg salad dish with the boiled egg with mayonnaise and sweet pickle relish.  The photo is pretty fuzzy.   We drove to Fillmore for groceries and a sprinkler.  I also asked for a small bail of straw.  The was none in Fillmore.  I removed my dentures, cleaned them and put them back in my mouth.
I tested the sprinkler.  I will water a large area all the same time.  The above photo shows it working.   I had the sprinkler on tonight for nearly two hours.   I made a request for straw on Face Book and soon found one and later in the day it was on the back porch.  We had carrots, mashed potatoes, and grave for supper.  All was good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment