Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday Watering

I watched my Saturday morning wood working shows and some of the morning news.  I drove the truck loaded with limbs and tree branches to the post office to get the dump key, Roseann, the post person told me that the keys were gone.  I came home and Carol suggested that I go to the dump to see if the gate was open.  I went and the gate was closed.  I came home and decided that I would get the key Monday morning.

On the way back to the house I took this photo of the new home being built by Mike Turner.
There were a lot of Topaz melons growing.  Many have the male flower.  I took the above photo.   After lunch I grabbed my digging knife to dig wild lettuce plants out of the south end of the west lawn.   Shane Loren and his son Lucky asked me if I needed help unloading the truck at the dump.  Of course, I answered with a yes.  I met them at the dump.  We had the truck unloaded in just minutes.  He also offered to help me with other tree problems.  During the day I got all of the watering done.  
There has been smoke coming from the southeast near Fillmore.  There was so much smoke that it shaded the sun.  Carol and I went for a drive to see the smoke and fire.  I took the above photo from the east side of the freeway.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment