Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Chickens Leaving the Coop

I watered most of the front yard plants this morning.   I was digging weeds and found the container that had the dark black zucchini seeds.  I put the yellow crookneck seeds in the right packet and then the larger seeds which were black zucchini seeds in the other packet.

I filed the seeds away for next year.  I watered most of the plants in the south garden.
A tall wild lettuce plant was growing in the middle of an asparagus plant.  I couldn't find the base of it to dig it out.  I run water on it for quite a while, then I was able to pull it out.
There was a lot of quack grass and other weedy grass growing at the end on a row of corn.  It was pretty wet, and I was able to dig it out.  I left it in a pile between the two rows of corn.  Some of the chickens are flying out of the chicken run.  Some are the west side.  I caught one and put it in the run.  I don't know what the others are going to do.  I dug a lot of weeds in the pole beans.  The weeds just keep growing.  

A lady on Face Book wanted some information about the Desert Willow.  I took the above photo of the plant and the two following photos of the flowers.  The flowers are almost gone.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment