Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Fast Sunday

 

Last night was another late night.  I woke up early, got out of bed and then decided to go back to bed.  I turned off the lights and went back to bed.  I couldn't go to sleep so I got up.  When I walked into the family room, the door was open, and Richard's truck was gone.   It being fast Sunday, we did have breakfast.  I watered some of the plants in front.  Carol peeled some potatoes.  We watched Tyler and Tayler who presented the Sunday School lesson.  I then put on my new suit.  

Carol took this picture just before we went to church.   A lot of those who bore testimonies listed all of the thing they were thankful for. 

After the meeting we had a piece of ham, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy.  Richard called and told us that his friend's truck broke down.  He found him and pulled his truck to a garage.

We watched the afternoon channel eleven TV programs.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment