Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Corn Secured

After breakfast, I checked the chickens.  There is one hen on the outside of the chicken run.  I quickly cot her and put her back in the chicken run.  I also started some water running into a black water container.  It was a just a tiny drip, but it will supply fresh water until the fall.

I had twine on both sides of the row.  I drove in conduit stakes.  The twine is attached to the stakes and the ends were tied to a large nail which I pounded into the ground.  I then let the water run down the row for a couple of hours.   
I planted the black zucchini and yellow crook neck squash.  Four hills of the crook neck squash and three hills of the black zucchini squash.

It has been too hot to work outside for very long.


No comments:

Post a Comment