Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Lynn Pinegar Funeral

 

My alarm light came on a 5:15 this morning.  I got right up showered, prayed, and shaved.  I then read from the Book of Mormon.  I have not been getting up early enough to do my scripture study.  I had to catch a hen which didn't make it into the chicken run.  I usually have a boiled egg for breakfast.  This morning I ate a scrambled egg with a touch of catchup.  It really tasted good to me and was easy to eat without my teeth.  Later I put on my new suit, and we headed for Salt Lake City for the funeral.  Robert gave Carol the directions.  It was pretty scary once we were north of Provo.  The traffic was pretty heavy, and we had to be pretty alert to be in the correct lane.   It took us two hours to get there.  We saw the church but drove right on passed.  We took a side road to the right to find a place to turn around.  We traced our way back and drove into the parking lot on the east side of the church.   We were an hour early.  We parked in a shade and then went in. 

A picture of the front of the chapel.  
We bought a lot of supplies at Sam' Club.

Be bought ice cream the Red Barn

It was five when we got home




No comments:

Post a Comment