Followers

Friday, February 17, 2023

Cleaning Geraniums

 After breakfast I watched a couple of channels 44 TV shows.  I picked up the mail at the post office.  There was one letter for Richard.  I had a chicken meat pie for lunch. After lunch I worked in greenhouse five.  The sun has been shinning all afternoon.  It was quite hot in houses five and six.

I cut back all of the geranium stems.  There was some new grow on them.
I pruned the geraniums in the pot that belonged to Ann Stephenson our neighbor to the west of us, Carol fixed supper of a hamburger patty, cheese, baked potato, and pork and beans.  
I pruned some of the branches on the two lemon plants.  I look like they are going to be okay.
The above photo shows our temple schedule for the next ten days.

We watched TV until we went to bed. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment