Followers

Friday, February 3, 2023

Cool Day

I was up a little earlier this morning.  I weighted, recorded the weight on my iPad.  I showered, said my prayers and then shaved.  I started a batch of old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and started preparing breakfast.  Carol was up a little later, showered and then done her hair.  We had our regular breakfast.  I watered the chickens in the hen house.

I took a container of hot water and poured it into the watering pot.
They came up for a drink.  It was getting a little late in the morning.  We watched the three TV shows that I usually watch.  I went to the post office and mailed one letter.  
I took a picture of the bag of grapes that was in the freezer. It is like the bag of grapes that I fed the chickens earlier in house six.
I tried all of the drip tape in greenhouse six into big bundles.  I went to the house and got a large black garbage bag.  I filled the bag with the drip tape and tied the top close.  
I turned the water container upside down and dumped out the ice, outside.  Carol made a funeral potato for the lunch at the church.  One of the sisters of the ward had been on constant care. She passed away a couple of days ago.  We watch TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment