Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Sabath

After breakfast I watered the chickens in greenhouse six, uncovered the plants in house five, and watered the chickens in the hen house.  I got ready for choir practice.  Carol took me to choir practice.  I was able to sing with my dentures in my mouth.  Later, Carol came to church.  Choir practice was over then I set down in the congregation on our regular bench. There were two speakers for sacrament meeting.  It was the high counselor and his returned missionary daughter.

We had a good Sunday school teacher.  He taught the lesson as it was intended. We came home to a good dinner of meat loaf and baked potatoes.   We watched channel eleven programing on TV, and other channel 44 shows.  I left the chicken water in the hen house. I also left the in the water container in greenhouse six.  The temperature forecast was just barely above freezing.  I covered the plants that were on the bench with black plastic.  A lot of the planted seeds are germinating.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment