Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Plants Growing

I was up this morning with a little time to spare.  I weighted and recorded my weight on my iPad.  I then showered and said my prayers and then shaved.  I fed the cats and turned on the morning news.  Carol was soon up, started the washing machine and showered and did her hair.  I started breakfast.  After breakfast I took warm water out to house six and watered the chickens there.  I uncovered the plants in house five and gave the hens their water in hen house.  I also gave them the potato peels. I watched the first two TV shows.  Instead of watching the third on I went to the post office.  There was no mail.  I then drove to Fillmore to check on some medications that I wasn't getting and a pill substitute.  I bought gas at Love's gas station. I left the station and for some reason I couldn't find my way to the freeway.  There was a sign that pointed to Cedar City, I didn't want to that way.  Then I saw the sign that pointed to Salt Lake City.  That goes through Holden.  I got on and went to Holden,  

After lunch I checked the plants in greenhouse five.  There were a few more tomato plants growing.  The geranium seeds on tray to the left are beginning to germinate.   
A pepper seed in this six pack is germinating.  It is hard to see.  
It has been very cold for a couple of weeks.  The spray from the water running in green house four is frozen on the weeds.  Later I covered some of the plants in house five.  I dumped the water container in greenhouse six. I got the water can in the hen house and put it in the garage.  That water was beginning to freeze.  I put it in the garage.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment