Followers

Monday, February 6, 2023

Snow Removal

I was up a little bit late. I weighed and recorded my weight on my iPad fed the cats.  I watered most of the plants while waiting for Carol to get. She said that she had a good rest.  I started breakfast. After eating I started to shovel the snow off of the driveway.

This is how it looked when I went out to the garage.

I watched my two TV shows.  I scraped off the snow.  I scraped more snow and ice of the driveway.  A lot of it melted off. 
This afternoon I did the front sidewalk.
I checked on the chickens in greenhouse six. I gave them some hot water.  
Just as it was getting dark, I emptied their water container. I watered the peas that are planted in greenhouse five.  I covered the plants that were on the bench.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!










I watered most of the plants while waiting for Carol to get. She said that she had a good rest

No comments:

Post a Comment