Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Timpanogos Temple

It is late when we go to bed.  We usually watch a U-tube video before we go to bed. I got up for a bathroom break and then go right to bed and right to sleep.  After breakfast I took warm water to the chickens.  Most of them were in the corner under some dried up branches. 
I took this picture.
It was nine when we left Holden.  We were close to Nephi when I got this picture of Mount Nebo.  We went on to American Fork and soon arrived at the Batty home.  Our appointment at the Timpanogos temple was at 11:30. We were there in plenty of time.   There were plenty of parking spaces.  I found one that was a short walked to the temple door.  We then went in and scanned our recommends.  Carol and I walked in.  Miles and Nyleen scanned their recommends but they weren't allowed in.  There was no record of their appointment.  After Carol and I put on our white temple clothes we waited for the session to start.  We set on the second row from the front. After the session we were able to soon leave. After putting on our street clothes, Miles and I got the car and drove back to get the girls.  We then drove back to Linden. Carol took off her dress and put on pants and a blouse. Nyleen gave us a sack lunch.  We took Richard's mail and gave it to Jeanne to give to Richard.  We stopped at Sam's Club for a few needed things.  I took my suit to a place in Payson.  I took quite a while to find the place and we waited to be helped.  We then drove straight home.

Last night I thought I turned down the temperature greenhouse six, but I turned it off.  The geraniums were frozen.  The leaves on the lemon trees were frozen.  It looked like the leaf buds from the pomegranate tree were also frozen, I think that new buds will grow again.  The hose bib in house five was frozen.  I got a container of hot water and began to pour it on the hose bib and the PVC stem.  I unhooked the hose.  A little water started to drip a little.  The drips became a flow and then a heavy flow.  I the froze and broke we might have needed to cancel our temple trip.
I watered the chickens in the hen house and gave them more lay pellets.
I bought a pair of apple juice bottles filled with apple juice at Sam's club. It is way cheaper than the apple juice at the Fillmore market.  Carol warmed up a frozen chicken dinner. She also cooked some bottled snap beans.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment