Followers

Friday, February 24, 2023

Three Days

 I woke up to a big surprise. There was eight inches of new snow on the ground and on the driveway.  After breakfast I shoveled some of it off the driveway. There are more pictures that follows.  They are not in chronological order but are as I took them.  

February 23, yesterday, Thursday

This is a photo of 100 west and 300 south.  It shows robings lined up the streets and on both sides of the road.
I shoveled of part of the driveway this morning and did a little bit during the day until I got all of the snow removed.  
This shows robins eating seeds from the Hawthorne tree.
I put on my boots and walked through the deep snow and cleaned the snow off the front sidewalk.
In the afternoon I had Karen Bennett cut my hair.  She has a large mirror, and this is where I took the picture.  
I gave the chickens in house five fresh warm water.
At another time I took picture the chickens when they were under the furnace.

February 24, Today, Friday  

This morning there was a trace of snow on our driveway.  I may have been a quarter of an inch deep.
I hooked up the blower and began to blow off the snow.  I hooked up a couple of extension cords to reach more snow.  
The sun has been shining all afternoon.  I opened the west door of greenhouse five to let any breeze help cool off the greenhouse.
I got another picture of the chickens.  They were digging in the dirt below the furnace in house six.
The last picture of the day was bagging up the garbage.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment