Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday

Another sleep in this morning.  I was able to weigh, record it and then shower.  I didn't shave or say my prayers, I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast I took hot water for the chickens in house six.  I broke the ice, dumped the water and poured in the hot water.  I came back and read from the Book of Mormon.  I watched my two morning shows and then went to the post office and picked up the mail.  After lunch I went back to greenhouse five. I dug up some weeds and watered everything that was growing.  

I think that these are hardy fig plants.  They have been doing well.  There is quite a lot of other fig verities.
On the left is a planting of celebrity tomatoes.  Most of the other planted seeds are also doing well.  To the right is a planting of egg plants.    The rest of the evening is TV watching until we went to bed,


No comments:

Post a Comment