Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Sabath

Again, it was pretty late before I got up. I weighed and recorded my weight on my iPad.  I showered and said my prayers.  I didn't take time to shave.  I fed the cats and turned on the radio for the Sunday morning programing.  Being the first Sunday of the month we did not eat.  Carol wrapped the potatoes and sweet potato with foil and put them in the oven. I set the temperature and timer.  It was a little after 9:30 when we drove to church.  There was not many setting on the three front rows. I went out the greenhouse and did my chores there.   

The chickens in greenhouse six were just waking up.
I gave them some warm water.  They came right over for a drink.
The seeds are not germinating. I dug in one cell to find a tomato seed. I didn't find one.  I then dug in another cell to find a pepper seed.  I found one, but it didn't germinate.
I watered the hens in the hen house. I couldn't find any eggs.  Testimonies were born.  Most listed all of the things that they were thankful for.  We had a new teacher for Sunday school.  He was well prepared and did a good job.  After church, we went home and had a delicious dinner.  I checked the chickens one more time.  I dumped the water in greenhouse six and took the water can in the hen house to the garage, we watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment