Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines

Sleeping in is beginning to become a habit. I weighted in and then showered and dressed.  I didn't have time for prayers or shaving.  I turned on the morning news and fed the cats. Later in the morning I said my prayers and shaved.

I got Carol's box of Valantine chocolates.  I put them on the round dining room table where she could see them as soon as she got up.
Last week I ordered a box chocolates.  They were delivered early this afternoon.  I watched a couple of morning TV shows.
I took warm water out to the chickens in greenhouse six, I got this fuzzy picture of the chickens getting a drink of warm water.
A little snow fell this morning.
I hooked up the blower with a couple of long extension cords.  I blew the snow off the driveway. That didn't take long.
This afternoon I pulled, dug up the weeds at the back of greenhouse five and piled them up just outside of the door I put some heavy objects on the to prevent the wind from blowing them in the back yard.
I used my weed eater to cut all the weeds on the south side of house five. I am going to let them dry out before I rake them up.
The geraniums that Robert planted last Saturday are coming up.  Carol shredded a bunch of potatoes and fried them with onions.
Late this evening I dumped the container of chicken water.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment