Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Friends

 

We were up early this morning.  I put on my old suit.  My new suit needed to grow to the cleaners.  We had an early morning breakfast. I was careful because I didn't want to spill any food on my old suit.   Even though it was old, it was still a good suit. Soon after breakfast we got ready to go American Fork.   The traffic was not bad.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen.  We then drove the Timpanogos Temple.  All of the close parking spaces were full.  I parked in the church parking which was east of the temple.  It was a brisk walk back to the temple.  It was a good session.  There were a lot of changes that made it easier to understand.  After the session we took Miles and Nyleen home and after a short visit we headed home.  We stopped at Sam's Club and bought supplies and a few groceries. 

We stopped at Costco where we filled up with gas.  I wanted to get some apple juice.  We pulled of the freeway.  Carol mentioned that a car pulled off right behind us.  It followed us past the hospital and into the parking lot at the Nephi Market.   It parked in a parking space a little west of us.  It was the Holloways from Dugway.  
When we got home I took the watering can and put it in the hen house.  
I took the picture of some tomato plants that are coming up.
I called the County Fresh Laundry to see if they could wash my suit.  They said that they could.
Here are two photo's that that Jesica took of Carol and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment