Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Robert Helped

Saturday morning, I slept in. I turned on the morning national news.  I fed the cats.  I took care of the chickens and plants in greenhouse five.  I finished my breakfast and watched some of the woodworking show on channel seven.  I read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon but didn't post it on the internet.

We planted a row of Green Arrow peas.  Robert used the tiller to make a row, and then used the pointed hoe to make the row for the seeds.
Here Robert is planting the seeds in the row.
We stretched some twine to locate where he made the row.
We planted three peach trees in house six.  This picture was taken after they were planted.
Robert digging the holes for the peach trees.
I put water in each hole which made it easier to dig the hole deeper.
Robert is using tweezers to plant the tiny geranium seeds.  He planted one hundred seeds in each tray.  There were two trays. 
Robert planted other seeds.
We dumped an old bag of potting soil in the wheelbarrow. he is spraying it with water to get it good and wet. The tall cardboard box contained the three peach trees.
Here Robert is planting another group of seeds.
I drove to Fillmore to get the chocolates that I bought yesterday.  I paid for them to be delivered.  The Fillmore Floral was closed. I hope that I can get them Monday morning.
The chickens were out of water.  I filled it up with water. They immediately began to drink.
The chickens in house six are getting a drink of fresh water.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment